Friday, October 18, 2013

Midterms :(

So, it's 2 am and I'm up because of a crazy, college party. Just kidding, I'm studying for a midterm. Our fall break starts tomorrow after classes, but that means we have to get through midterms first. Thankfully, I only had two midterms this week and one of them was for radio, which means it was super easy and took less than 5 minutes. Unfortunately, my other midterm is in psychology. I'm nervous because it's only our second test in that class, but I'll be so relieved when it's over. So I only have to get through one class (film - yay!), chapel (which I might skip to study...), and the psychology midterm and then I get to go home until Tuesday night! I'm so excited for break, especially because I have a lot of fun stuff planned and will get to see some of my friends. I'm mainly excited for all the food I get to have during break though... Tomorrow, I get to go to the Circleville Pumpkin Show and eat like 10000 pounds of fair food. Okay that's an exaggeration, more like 100 pounds. And then I am going to Kings Island over the weekend, which means I get to have the blue ice cream they have there, which is seriously my favorite ice cream ever. And at some point over break, I get to go to Raising Cane's, my favorite fast food place ever! I've been experiencing Cane's withdraw, and there is a new one opening Monday that's literally 2 minutes from my house and the first 100 people to get there before 7pm get a $100 gift card. So, needless to say, I'm going to get there super early. Anyway, I need to finish studying and I still have to pack because I'm leaving as soon as my exam is over. And I have to get up for class in 5 hours. I'll make sure to post about everything I do on break!

No comments:

Post a Comment