Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Break

So, fall break ended last night and today was our first day back to classes (gross). Fall break wasn't exactly how I had planned it to be, but it was still fun. Friday, I didn't end up going to the Pumpkin Show like I wanted because of how busy we heard it was. Instead, we got Chinese food (one of my favorites!) and my sisters and I watched old episodes Mary-Kate & Ashley on VHS. Yeah, we're just that cool. Saturday, I slept in until around 11, which was a really nice change. Then, I pretty much sat around the house all afternoon while my mom baked homemade peanut butter cookies and buckeyes. Saturday night I got to hang out with some of my friends from high school who I haven't seen since the beginning of July. I had fun catching up with them, especially since I originally hadn't planned on seeing them over break.
Sunday was probably my favorite day of break. I went to Kings Island with my mom, brother, both my sisters, and 4 of my really good friends, one of which I hadn't seen since I moved in to college. And I got my blue ice cream! I could seriously live at Kings Island. Monday, I didn't end up going to wait for Raising Cane's to open because the line was already wrapped around the side of the building 12 hours before they even opened. I didn't really do anything that day or Tuesday except hang out with my family, which was still nice. Overall, break was fun and relaxing. Plus, I keep thinking today is Monday and then I remind myself it's really Wednesday and that I only have 2 more days of classes this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment