Tuesday, October 8, 2013

78 Days Until Christmas!

Okay, so I know it's not even Halloween yet, but Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I always get crazy excited for it. There's 78 days until Christmas, which really isn't that long. It will be here before we know it, so it's time to start planning for it (if you haven't already). It kind of sounds cheesy, but I absolutely love giving gifts to people. I tend to go overboard with the amount of presents I buy, especially for my siblings, but I always get really good deals on the stuff I buy. I know I've already mentioned Swagbucks in a previous post, but I wanted to quickly bring it up again. It's a great way for you to earn free gift cards that you can use to buy Christmas presents, which is sure to help with your Christmas budget, so I suggest you start using it ASAP. I've used Amazon gift cards I earned for a majority of my Christmas shopping the past 2 years, and I plan to do the same this year. I also am planning on making some gifts, which I'll share on here as I make them in case anyone wants any inspiration. Any of the dorm DIY projects I previously posted would also work great as gifts.
I've already started decorating my dorm for Christmas. Since a dorm provides you with limited space, a great thing to get is a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, which is what I have in my dorm. It's a space-saving alternative to a larger tree, and it's an iconic Christmas symbol. I'll keep you updated on my decorating as I add more later on.
Anyway, I'm super excited for Christmas and I'll be sure to post on anything and everything Christmas-related that I do or think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment