Saturday, January 18, 2014

My New Obsession


Last night, my friends and I watched The Outsiders for the first time. It has already become my favorite movie. If you don't know what the Outsiders is, you really need to watch it. It's based on a book with the same title and is the classic story of the battle versus social classes. And almost all of the main characters are extremely attractive. Especially Sodapop, who is played by Rob Lowe. Since watching the movie, Rob Lowe in the 80s has become my new obsession. My friends and I have decided we're going to watch all of his movies as soon as possible because of how obsessed we are with him. I actually think we may have a serious problem... Another one of the main characters, Ponyboy, looks almost exactly like One Direction member, Harry Styles. Even the way he carries himself and his speech patterns are creepily similar to those of Harry Styles. We have come to the conclusion that Harry Styles traveled back in time to film this movie. Overall, the Outsiders is a great movie, with a great storyline, and some great looking characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment