Saturday, May 31, 2014

Gummy Bear Popsicles

This is going to be a rather short post, but one that I thought I should share anyway. One of my favorite things about summer is popsicles. And, one of the things on my summer bucket list is to make popsicles (this doesn't count though because I made these a while ago and am just now posting about it). I decided a while ago that I would try and make gummy bear popsicles after having seen a picture of them on Pinterest. Gummy bear popsicles are not only super simple to make, but they look cool and actually taste good. Here's how to make them:
1. Take a popsicle mold and fill each compartment about 3/4 of the way with gummy bears
2. Fill the rest of each compartment with Sprite or 7-Up
3. Put the mold in the freezer
And in a few hours, you can enjoy some awesome gummy bear popsicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment