Sunday, May 18, 2014

Summer 2014 Bucket List

Move-out day (which I'll post all about later) was two days ago, which means summer break has officially started! The only things that I really have planned for the summer are 1) Working a few days a week at the on-campus radio station, 2) Driving to Nashville in August to see One Direction (go ahead and judge me), and 3) Taking as many trips to Kings Island as I can. So I decided to go ahead and make a summer bucket list of everything I want to try and do before I go back to school in the fall. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish most of, if not the entire list. Some of the things on the list are really cliché, but I tried to make some a little more creative. One of my personal favorites is number eight. I'll be sure to post updates on what I get accomplished.
1.Camping
2.Make a summer playlist/CD
3.Drive-in movie
4.Tie messages to balloons and let them go
5.Make a memory box/time capsule
6.Finish an entire coloring book
7.Water Balloon fight
8.Smash a watermelon
9.Go to the zoo
10.Play with sparklers
11.Burn dandelions
12.Build a blanket fort
13.All day movie marathon
14.Go to a concert
15.Catch fireflies
16.Bowling
17.Ice skating
18.Tie-dye something
19.Road trip
20.Leave a note in a library book
21.Play murder in the dark
22.Picnic
23.Make ice cream
24.Make popsicles
25.Glowing bubbles
26.Start a journal
27.Have a party at the camper
28.Read TFIOS
29.Read Looking For Alaska
30.Eyebombing
31.Make a 1000-square hopscotch
32.Write a letter to my future self
33.S’mores
34.Water gun fight
35.Stargaze
36.Make jolly rancher suckers
37.Roller Skating
38.Play in the rain
39.Homemade pizza
40.Water park
41.Shoot a gun
42.Watch a sunrise
43.Buy ice cream from an ice cream truck
44.Throw darts at paint-filled balloons
45.Glow stick swimming
46.Slip n’ slide
47.Geocaching
48.Mini golf
49.Ride Banshee 25 times (3 so far)
50.Ride Diamondback 100 times (6 so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment