Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Ranking of Every "High School Musical" Song

We have been on quite the High School Musical kick in our apartment lately, which is clearly never a bad thing. Last night, we decided to watch High School Musical 3, prompting me to look up articles on BuzzFeed about the trilogy. I stumbled across one titled A Definitive Ranking Of Every “High School Musical” Song Number. It was the most wrong thing I have ever seen. For starters, whoever wrote the article seemed to have a very bad attitude toward all of the High School Musical movies, insulting a good number of the songs. People who don't like High School Musical are what's wrong with world. Also, everyone knows that the third film has the best music, by far. On the aforementioned list, only one song from the final movie made it to the top ten. To make things worse, that song was "I Want It All". My personal favorite, "High School Musical", was number twenty-two out of thirty. I think it is a disgrace to put the final song of the final movie so far down on the list. After reading that abomination of a list, I decided I would make my own. I completely left out the graduation mix of "We're All In This Together" because it is barely even its own song, it's more of a background track. So, here's MY ranking of every "High School Musical" song:
  1. High School Musical
  2. Everyday
  3. Breaking Free
  4. I Just Wanna Be with You
  5. Can I Have This Dance?
  6. You Are The Music In Me
  7. Now or Never
  8. I Want It All
  9. Right Here, Right Now
  10. Scream
  11. Bet On It
  12. The Boys Are Back
  13. What Time Is It?
  14. Start Of Something New
  15. What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
  16. All For One
  17. A Night To Remember
  18. We’re All In This Together
  19. What I’ve Been Looking For
  20. Gotta Go My Own Way
  21. You Are The Music In Me (Reprise)
  22. Just Walk Away
  23. Get'cha Head In the Game
  24. Work This Out
  25. I Don’t Dance
  26. Fabulous
  27. When There Was Me and You
  28. Stick To The Status Quo
  29. Bop To The Top


No comments:

Post a Comment