Friday, July 11, 2014

Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes

Two of my favorite things are Fruity Pebbles and cupcakes, so I decided to combine the two and try and make Fruity Pebbles cupcakes. They're super simple, mostly because you can just add
to normal cake mix straight from a box. Here's how I made them:
1. I prepared the cake mix straight from a box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
2. I then mixed in 1 cup of Fruity Pebbles
3. After the Fruity Pebbles were blended well into the mix, I poured the mix into the cupcake pan just like you normally would, filling each cup around 2/3 of the way and then baked according to the directions on the box. Like I said, the only real difference is adding in 1 cup of Fruity Pebbles.
4. After the cupcakes were cooled, I put some frosting on them and then rolled the top of each cupcake in a bowl of Fruity Pebbles
So, there you have it. A super simple variation on plain old cake mix that results in exciting and colorful cupcakes that taste and look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment