Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've always wanted to try to make Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies and I finally decided to the other day when I had a little free time, and I am so happy I did. They are so delicious, even my Oreo-hating grandmother absolutely loved them and ate several. They're super simple to make, even though I though I had ruined them for a minute.
All you have to do is take some cookie dough - I used 2 pieces of Toll House pre-cut dough for each Oreo - and put it around each Oreo, then bake them following the directions on the cookie dough package. The problem I thought I had encountered was that some of the dough spread out when they were baking, which made them look weird, but then I realized I could just pick up the part with the Oreo in it and it would look perfectly fine. Plus, that left me with a pile of chocolate chip cookie pieces.
These seriously taste so good, they're like a little piece of chocolate heaven, plus they're extremely easy to make, so I would strongly encourage you to try them.


No comments:

Post a Comment