Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Favorite Things

I decided to post a random list of things I like so my readers can get to know me a little better. Some of the things are more serious than others, but hopefully you'll enjoy getting to see a different glimpse into my life and the things that make me who I am. So, here's 59 of my favorite things:

1.      Writing
2.      Music- Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Emblem3, Hot Chelle Rae, Ellie Goulding, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Karmin, and rap that was popular in the early 2000s
3.      Roller coasters
4.      The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song
5.      Wayfarer sunglasses
6.      Banjo Sundays at church
7.      Making people laugh
8.      Blue raspberry flavored everything
9.      Pretty Little Liars
10.   Chocolate chip cookies
11.   Photography
12.   Bubbles
13.   Ellen DeGeneres
14.   Chipotle
15.   Making weird facial expressions at people
16.   Vans shoes
17.   Softball
18.    Movies- The Outsiders, Dead Poets Society, Toy Story 1-3, 21 Jump Street, Oliver and Company, The Year Without A Santa Claus, High School Musical 1-3, Monsters Inc., Annie (the original)
19.   Zotz (pretty much the best candy ever)
20.   Anything written by Edgar Allen Poe
21.   Fanny packs
22.   Sidewalk chalk
23.   Sauce and Texas toast from Raising Cane’s
24.   Unicorns
25.   Birthday cake ice cream
26.   Talking
27.   Making videos
28.   Lemonade
29.   V-necks
30.   Pull n’ peel Twizzlers
31.   Christmas
32.   Coloring books
33.   Strange cat shirts
34.   Mountain Dew Voltage
35.   Fireworks
36.   Typewriters
37.   Driving alone at night while blaring music
38.   Card games
39.   Snuggies
40.   Brushing my teeth (excessively… it’s kind of a problem)
41.   Manatees
42.   Telling stories
43.   Click-y pens
44.   Whistling
45.   Social media
46.   Getting weird looks from people
47.   Math (except for calculus)
48.   Scaring people
49.   Crafts
50.   That moment of relief and triumph I get right after killing a spider
51.   Puns
52.   Planning/running events
53.   Baking
54. Rob Lowe
55.   Climbing into small spaces
56.   Reese’s Cups
57.   Hula hooping
58. My friends and family (cliché, but true)
59.   Doing strange things

No comments:

Post a Comment