Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Latest Creative Endeavor

For those of you who have been reading my posts for a while, you have probably realized that I'm not the most normal person. In fact, I tend to be far from it. After a lot of thinking, I have decided on a new way for me to share my weirdness with the world - vlogging!

I'll still be posting to here whenever I can, but I am going to try and post videos to YouTube at least once or twice a week. So, if you'd like to stay up to date with me via video, head on over to my YouTube channel.

My first video will take you just under a minute to watch, and it will take you even less time than that to like the video, share it with your friends, and subscribe to my channel.

My second video will hopefully be up sometime tomorrow or by Tuesday at the latest. I had originally planned on filming and editing it today, but I am very sick and my voice sounds even stranger than normal.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to support me in all of my creative endeavors! Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you aren't already.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpEgpRBeqKAvhra1lJssYxg
First Vlog:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AafOC2npW1c
Twitter: @jessica_paige5
Instagram: @jesspaige5

No comments:

Post a Comment